Your shopping cart is empty!
Lane’s BBQ Grilled Street Corn
- (4) Corn (shucked and cleaned)
- (2) Jalapenos (sliced)
- (4) Strips of Bacon
- ¼ cup of Cotija Cheese (or any crumbly Mexican cheese)
- Juice of (2) limes
- (2) Tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- Lane’s Sweet Heat Rub (season to taste)
- Lane’s Sorta White BBQ Sauce (1/4 cup)
Big Green Egg at 400 (direct)
Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each ear of corn. Tuck the jalapeno sliced under the bacon. Grill corn direct over heat for about 10 -12 minutes until slightly charred and bacon becoming crispy. Remove from grill and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Unwrap bacon and set to the side. Chop the jalapeno slices. Using a sharp knife remove the kernels from the corn and toss in bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve & Enjoy!