Your shopping cart is empty!
Posted by 05/04/2018 0 Comment(s) Recipes,
- 1 lb new potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400°. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Reduce to simmer and parboil potatoes until they begin to soften, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a foil-lined pan, toss with 1 tbsp oil and salt and pepper to taste; arrange in a single layer and bake until fork-tender and golden brown, turning once, 30 minutes.
- Place peppercorns and coriander on a paper towel lined cutting board. Using the bottom of a heavy pot, press down until they crack; set aside. In a large, Lodge cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tsp oil. Cook salmon, turning once, until browned, 2 minutes per side; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine molasses, salt, paprika and cayenne; brush onto both sides of salmon and sprinkle with crushed spices. Bake salmon until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with potatoes tossed with parsley.