Your shopping cart is empty!
Pork Burnt Ends
Most already know about Brisket Burnt Ends. Here is a new spin with pork.
This is one of our favorite recipes and rubs, courtesy of Lou Kramer - Pork U Seasonings and Rubs. Especially good on the Big Green Egg but can also be done on most any grill.
- Country Style Bone in Ribs
- Country Syle Pork Ribs
- Yellow Mustard
- Pork U "I like pig butts and I Cannot Lie"
- Stick of Butter
- Pork U "Garlic 101"
- Pork U "Fired Drill"
- Rub down the country style ribs in yellow mustard which is only meant to be used as the adhesive for the rub...it will not leave any mustard flavor behind.
- Sprinkle ribs with "I like pig butts and I cannot lie" on all sides and let rest for 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Get your Big Green Egg heated up with the plate setter to around 350 degrees.
- Place ribs in the Big Green Egg and cook till the ribs reach an internal temp of 195 degrees.
- Once the ribs are a couple minutes from being ready melt 1 stick of butter and stir in 2 tablespoons of "Garlic 101" and 1 teaspoon of "Fire Drill"
- Place cooked rib pieces in a bowl and drizzle the melted butter over the top of burnt ends and serve.