Your shopping cart is empty!
One Legged Buffalo Chicken Dip/Press
Posted by 05/04/2018 0 Comment(s) Recipes,
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Lane’s One Legged Chicken
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese (shredded mozzarella or cheddar jack)
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (for optional topping)
- 1 large Cuban bread or soft baguette
Heat Egg to 350 indirect
- Set out cream cheese to soften.
- Roast 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (coated in olive oil, salt and pepper) for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While the chicken cools, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch and blue cheese dressings and the blue cheese (or mozzarella).
- Chop or shred chicken; add it to cheesy mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the dip into a medium-sized casserole dish and top with shredded Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Spread dip on bread and press to toast between 2 pieces of cast iron until toasted.