Your shopping cart is empty!
River Way Mike - Buffalo Chicken Poutine
Posted by 05/04/2018 0 Comment(s) Recipes,
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- Peanut oil or other oil for frying
- 1 (1 oz.) package of ranch salad dressing seasoning mix
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/2 cup Lanes One Legged Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tsp Lanes SPF53
- 2 cups shredded grilled chicken breast (Pork_U, Garlic 101)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4-1/2-inch strips. Heat oil in wok, cast iron skillet or Dutch oven to 350. Fry until browned to your taste, drain, and toss in Ranch seasoning to flavor.
- Sauce: Melt butter, whisk in the flour. While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the beer. Make sure it's smooth. Continue to whisk as you add the One Legged Chicken sauce and then the broth. Add SPF53 and simmer until thickened and season further to taste.
- Dice hot chicken and assemble poutine by layering Fries, Cheese, chicken, and sauce. Allow cheese to melt and serve.