Your shopping cart is empty!
Riverway Mike & Capt. Phil - Moink Balls
Posted by 05/04/2018 0 Comment(s) Riverway Mike's Saturday Recipes on the BGE,
1lb Italian style meatballs about golf ball size
6 strips of bacon
1¼ tbsp. Four41South Monk McGuire’s Honeysuckle Dust
½ c. Southern Links BBQ Sauce
½ c. Unicoi Vineyard Fire Spread preserves
- Wrap each meatball with a half strip of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle Favorite rub over the bacon-wrapped meatballs.
- Smoke over indirect heat at 250 degrees for about 1 hour until the bacon is done to your liking.
- While the Moink Balls are cooking, combine the barbecue sauce and Unicoi Preserves in a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Five minutes before removing the balls from the smoker, baste them with the glaze. Serve immediately.