6-7 OUNCE BREASTS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Score breasts, making a ½-inch crisscross pattern in skin, without cutting all the way through. Season with Lanes Q-Nami Rub.
- Heat oil in a large Lodge Cast Iron skillet to medium.
- Sauté skin-side down until fat is rendered and skin is crisp and brown (8-10 minutes).
- Turn and sauté 1-2 minutes more.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast10 minutes or to desired internal temperature. 165 degrees
- Let rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.